Website Kirk ISS
Kirk Information Solutions & Services (Kirk ISS) is the leading IT solutions provider in the Cayman Islands and has a role to help grow its current product portfolio. If you are a motivated, customer-focused professional looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and growing economy and meet the following requirements, please send your resume for review.
The role includes an excellent support and career package to train the successful candidate into becoming an enterprise class engineer in Microsoft and HPE enterprise products.
- Manage customer IT Service requests and provide on-going proactive and reactive support for Kirk ISS customers both remote and on-site.
- Act as a point of escalation for technical support for the Kirk ISS Helpdesk (team).
- Assist with client discovery visits, new client onboarding, project, and service implementations.
- Maintain documentation and provide information, technical training, and/or knowledge transfer to Internal Kirk ISS staff and customers.
- Perform activities and fulfill requirements to a high level of quality.
- Maintain high levels of customers satisfaction.
- Maintain technical skill and certification levels to accepted industry standards.
- Work with the sales team to provide sales opportunities from problem analysis and aid with sales where needed.
- Ensure time is correctly managed and logged within the Service Desk for all activities.
- All other engineering support is deemed necessary by management.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in one or more of the following:
- Working in a Managed Services / Professional Services role, or equivalent.
- Experience working in or with a Service or Helpdesk and knowledge of ticket handling, prioritisation, categorising and escalation of IT issues.
- Experience of Deployment / Support scenarios around solutions and vendors such as Cloud (Microsoft), Servers/Storage (HPE), Virtualisation (VMware), Backup/DR (Veeam), or Networking (Cisco/Aruba/Fortinet).
- Any relevant professional vendor certifications.
Kirk ISS offers a generous compensation package and will support the successful candidate in developing themselves professionally through continued investment in training with a key focus in Microsoft and HPE solutions.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be in the range of CI$40-60k per annum, 6k car allowance, Pension, and Medical. Package can also include guaranteed salary increases based on qualifications passed while working for Kirk ISS.