Website Kirk ISS
Kirk Information Solutions & Services (Kirk ISS), a leading IT solutions provider in the Cayman Islands is seeking a motivated, customer-focused professional Service Delivery Manager looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and growing economy.
The Service Delivery Manager oversees the delivery and quality of services for Kirk ISS clients as well as advocating our new services to potential clients.
The role is to provide quality and improvements to the managed service offerings.
The service delivery manager will be a key contact to all managed service clients and be the primary driver in evaluating customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery.
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
- Developing a deeper understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery.
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes and creating strategies for service delivery optimization.
- Work with the sales team to provide sales opportunities from problem analysis and aid with sales where needed.
- Arrange regular review meetings and report on the quality and performance of services.
- Work with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- All other support activities deemed necessary by management.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within the IT Services space and one or more of the following:
- Working in a Managed Services / Professional Services role.
- Experience working in a Service or Helpdesk environment, ticket handling, escalation, etc.
- Proven history of providing Presales consultation to Customers and Sales representatives.
- Project Management
- Technical proficiency in HPE Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft Stack, Public Cloud, Networking and IT Security.
- Project Management
- Cyber Security
- Microsoft O365 / Azure / Windows Server
Kirk ISS offers a generous compensation package and will support the successful candidate in developing themselves professionally through continued investment in training.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be in the range of CI$60-80k per annum, car allowance, Pension and Medical.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.