Website Kirk ISS
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and assist our customers install applications and programs. If you are a motivated, customer-focused professional looking for a new challenge and meet the following guidelines, please send your resume for review.
You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a self-starter and highly motivated, have excellent time management skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of customers.
• Experience providing technical support to end users, desktops, applications, and peripherals with a willingness to learn new things
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
• Knowledge of various types of Computer hardware and the ability to learn to repair them
• Managing customer support requests, providing on-going proactive and reactive support
• Ability to manage Active Directory, Group Policy, Network Printers, Windows Desktop and Basic Networking
• Knowledge of Office 365
• Provide solutions support for Ricoh, HP, Lenovo and Oracle POS
• All other engineering support deemed necessary by management
• Vendor certifications would be beneficial
Hours of employment are 8.30 am – 5pm, Monday – Friday and there may be a requirement for occasional overtime
Salary will commensurate with experience and will be in the range of CI$30k-48k per annum, car allowance, Pension and Medical
Cellular and Notebook Provided for business use.
A Salary increase will be given for completing agreed Microsoft certified exams which will be funded by employer. Other training will include enterprise products to help career growth
Applications will be accepted from legal residents only. Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. References from previous employment and a clean Police Record will also be required.