Kirk Office Equipment is currently accepting applications for the position of Inventory Assistant.
• Run Inventory Count
• Manage Inventory
• Follow up with receiving department to inquire with our freight forwarder about missing items.
• File Container Paperwork for future use.
• Review Out of Stock list from the Store floor.
• Place purchase Orders for multiple vendors from system generated replenishment reports
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure all products arrive in good condition
• Assist in the development of procedures to streamline purchasing processes
• Back up for inventory and shipping tasks
The following represent minimum requirements for the position:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computerized inventory systems
Minimum 5 years work experience – preferably in a similar field
Thorough understanding of the procurement needs of a large retail operation
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, with overtime required at times.
Salary in the range of CI$30K/annum plus benefits.