Website Kirk Office
We are looking for a result-driven accounts receivable clerk to assist with the collection of payments on behalf of the company. The successful candidate should possess previous AR experience, have good references and be a team player. Enthusiasm and accuracy are vital prerequisites for this position.
Responsibilities will include assisting in:
• Maintenance of accurate records and reports
• Collection activities such as negotiating with past-due accounts and sending follow-ups
• Updating receivables by monitoring and coordinating all processing performed on orders that are delivered daily including transactions such as bank remittances
• Maintain company confidentiality at all times
• Any related tasks as designated by Management
• Previous experience in collections and credit
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and accounting software platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working hours from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with 1-hour for lunch
Salary will range from CI$30,000.00 to $36,000.00 per annum including benefits as required by the Labour Law.